After the Belek car rental process, you can start to explore Belek with your vehicle that you will receive. Belek is a place that stands out not only with its beaches and golf courses, but also with its natural beauties and historical ruins. Offering a pleasant and comfortable holiday experience, the district fascinates its visitors with its deep blue sea, magnificent landscapes and pristine nature. The best solution for discovering places to visit in Belek is to rent a car in Belek. By taking advantage of the airport car rental service, you can receive your car as soon as you arrive in the city and start to wander freely.
Belek Traffic Information
One of the subjects you need to be informed about at the car rental point in Belek is traffic. You get rid of traffic, the common problem of big cities, in Belek.
Although it increases a little, especially in the summer months, it is not at a level to pose a problem. It will be more tiring for you to explore Belek without renting a car. If you are going to the district by air transportation, you can either mingle with the crowd or explore quiet places by using the Alanya Gazipasa Airport car rental service. Elitcar Rental, one of the most preferred car rental companies, offers car rental services at Alanya Airport and Antalya Airport. You can also take advantage of suitable car rental opportunities by choosing Elitcar for your corporate car rental needs
Travel tips Places to visit in Belek
You can freely explore Belek by using Belek car rental service. The places to visit in Belek are endless. Apart from its world-famous golf courses, turquoise sea and magnificent luxury hotels, it has many places to explore. You may encounter natural beauties even while hiking in Belek, which is full of natural and historical beauties. You should definitely visit Köprülü Canyon National Park where you can have a pleasant time with a picnic, the Garden of Religions, which combines three large religious mosques, a synagogue and a church, the Ancient City of Perge, one of the best preserved ancient cities in our country, and Kurşunlu Waterfall with its admirable beauty. . When you come to Belek, we can recommend you to visit nearby attractions. One of them is Zeytintas Cave. You need more than one day to better explore and get to know Belek, which hosts millions of local and foreign tourists every year. You can choose the most suitable accommodation for you among Belek accommodation areas and spend a very pleasant time for a few days.
10 Activities to Do in Belek
The places to visit in Belek do not end with counting, and the activities to be done do not end with counting. We have compiled 10 activities to guide you.
- Visit Aspendos Ancient City and Theatre: The ancient city and theater, which has become the symbol of Belek, is one of the must-see places in terms of history.
- Play golf: One of the first things that come to mind when Belek is mentioned is golf courses. You can play golf or take golf lessons while you are in Belek.
- Rafting: It's an activity that those looking for adrenaline and fun will love. The rafting tours you will participate in Koprulu Canyon will have fun while witnessing fascinating views.
- Take nature walks: One of the most beautiful activities to do in Belek, where natural beauties and plant diversity are abundant, is nature walks.
- Dive: If you want to explore the magnificent underwater world of the Mediterranean, this is the activity for you. You can have an exciting and different experience by participating in scuba diving tours.
- Join parasailing tours: Let's take those who want to have a pleasant experience on the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- Join safari tours: One of the most enjoyable activities where you can be alone with nature. While you are spending a pleasant day at the foothills of the Taurus Mountains, you will witness magnificent nature views.
- Go on a blue voyage: Blue cruises where you will discover hidden coves and have the opportunity to swim in these coves are one of the must-do activities in Belek.
- Paragliding: If you want to see the natural beauties of the city and every corner of it from above, this is the activity for you. For an adrenaline-filled experience, you should definitely do paragliding.
- Participate in Belek festivals: Various festivals are held at certain times of the year. By planning your holiday according to these dates, you can have the opportunity to participate in fun festivals
What Kind of Cleaning Precautions Are Taken Within the Scope of Covid 19
With the Covid 19 epidemic under the influence of the whole world, many people have turned to renting a car or using their personal vehicles instead of using public transport. and then disinfects it and
presents it to its customers with all hygiene conditions provided. With the economical car rental service, you can protect your health while protecting your budget. If you want to continue your transportation in a safe and isolated way, you can choose Elitcar Rental. With Belek car rental service, you can pick up your car from many points of the district or from your doorstep with the option of delivery to the address.
Why Should You Prefer Elitcar for Belek Car Rental Solution?
With more than 80 vehicle delivery points in the country, Elitcar Rental offers its customers perfect Belek car rental service. The company, which is among the most preferred car rental companies, offers many privileges to its customers with its safe and quality service approach.
Elitcar, which offers cheap car rental services, includes 24-hour roadside assistance, VAT, airport car rental delivery, automobile insurance and other insurances in car rental prices, preventing you from encountering surprise prices. By making use of early car rental reservations, you may encounter more affordable rental car prices. You can have a wonderful road experience by choosing the most suitable vehicle for you and your needs among Belek rental cars. Manual transmission car rental or automatic transmission car rental.
How to Rent a Car in Belek?
In today's conditions, the need for car rental service is increasing day by day. You may also need to rent a car when you go on a business trip or touristic trip. Renting a car is now very easy with Elitcar Rental! You can rent a car quickly and easily through the website. You can filter by entering the location where you will receive the vehicle, the dates of purchase and delivery of the vehicle, and you can choose the most suitable one among the Belek rental vehicles.
Whether diesel car rental or gasoline car rental. You can choose the most suitable rental car for you, suitable for every budget and need, and you can make the payment while receiving the vehicle.
How Much Are Daily, Weekly, Montly, and Long Term Car Rental Prices in Belek?
There are many factors that affect the change in car rental prices. The model of the rental vehicle, its features, the length of the rental period, and the extra features requested directly affect the rental prices. You can visit our website for daily car rental prices, and you can contact our customer representatives for long-term car rental prices. A peaceful and safe road experience awaits you with Elitcar, the address of cheap car rental.